Assemble your team: 2 frozen pie crusts (the tins are important), pie fillings.
2. Prick the crusts and bake them according to instructions on the package.
3. Get some weirdo to help you mix up two kinds of pie filling.
4. Chop up some fruit. (Optional.)
5. Cut a curved area out of one of the pie crusts. Also cut the side off of the pie tin. Set aside the crust pieces you removed.
6. Slide the pie crusts together and fill the crusts with pie filling as shown.
7. Push reserved crust pieces into the filling to round out the overlapping crusts.
8. Add the fruit.